Senior Mobile Developer
Senior Mobile Developer
Our company is growing and we need team players to join our forces!
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
As UNAS’s next Senior iOS Developer, you will have a direct impact on highly visible applications that touch millions of users. You will be an integral part of an innovative and passionate team where your ideas will flourish and will influence the $78 billion digital advertisement industry – come help us change the way the world of digital ads does business!
- You love finding better, faster, more amazing ways to develop mobile applications
- You have a knack for developing awesome UI
- The thought of using bleeding edge technology excites you!
- You are a self-motivated, passionate, out of the box thinker
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- You have 4+ years’ experience developing iOS applications that are high volume and mission critical
- You are an expert with the following technologies; Objective C , iOS SDK, Cocoa Framework, XCode IDE, Interface Builder, Git (for source control), Autolayout (using interface builder and APIs)
- You are proficient in writing Unit Tests and/or Test Driven Development (TDD)
- You consider yourself an expert with Object Oriented Programming and design patterns, MVC, and MVVM
- You get, love, and embrace Agile
- If you have knowledge/experience with SQL databases and Swift, we’ll consider it a plus!
- You will develop applications that scale and reach millions of users per day
- Continually evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends, and best practices that can be used to strengthen UNAS’s technology platform and development practices
- Design user interface layouts using Objective C/Cocoa/Swift
- Design and develop interfaces to web services
- Design and develop using Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability
- Develop an in-depth understanding of UNAS’s product architecture and frameworks and come to the table with your ideas
- Collaborate with different parts of the business along with other iOS developers to exchange new ideas and improvements
Position: Full Time
Desired Skills and Experience
You must be a go-getter, have a strong attitude.
Work well with a small team
Proactive, take initiative, innovative, etc.
To apply for this position e-mail us @